A streaming pass is the best value to stream all of Frameline45’s online content, Nationally!
Frameline45 Virtual Content
60 presentations, including 50 films and 10 digital talks, will be presented online & nationwide June 17–27, 2021. A Festival Streaming Pass grants all-access to the film programs on Frameline’s virtual platform during the festival, along with unique live and recorded introductions, Q&A’s with directors and cast, and special program enhancements.
Festival Streaming Passes are now on sale at a members ($95) and non-members ($115) price.
Purchase soon as quantities are limited.
Festival Streaming Passes are now included as a benefit for the Supporter, Dual Supporter, and Patron Membership levels.
The Advantages of a Festival Streaming Pass:
- Admission to all Frameline45 online streaming films and talks
- Easy access to view content through one platform with a unique login
- No need to purchase tickets one-by-one to online screenings
Our large-scale Frameline45 Drive-In & Stadium screenings are not included with the Festival Streaming Pass. Tickets for these in-person events will become on sale in late May.
The Fine Print:
- Eligible titles may be viewed once per Festival Streaming Pass at any time during the online portion of the festival, which begins at 12:01 am on June 17 and concludes at 11:59pm on June 27. Once you begin screening a title, you will have until the conclusion of the festival to complete it.
- The Festival Streaming Pass is unique to you; the digital code associated with your Festival Streaming Pass may not be shared with others.
- The Festival Streaming Pass is only available for viewing in the US.
Questions? Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (415) 552-5580.