Film Festival Volunteers
Every June, over 400 volunteers from around the Bay Area log almost 5,000 hours to make the San Francisco International LGBTQ Film Festival a success. Our amazing volunteers are vital team members in producing the premier showcase for the newest and brightest in LGBTQ cinema. Frameline volunteers serve in a variety of capacities across the festival, from box office to galas and receptions, from ticket taking to driving festival guests.
- Vouchers for festival screenings
- Meet film industry professionals and fellow film enthusiasts
- Festival T-shirt
- Volunteer Appreciation Party
- Work off parking or traffic tickets incurred at various cities throughout the Bay Area
We ask all volunteers to commit to a minimum of three shifts over the course of the festival (approximately 12 hours). Your contributions are so valuable. Thank you for your enthusiasm and energy!
Volunteer with us!
To sign up to volunteer, please register with our on-line system: Frameline Shiftboard.
Questions? Email us for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frameline39 Volunteer Orientation Dates:
- Wednesday, May 20 @ 7:00PM
- Thursday, May 28 @ 7:00PM
Proudly Supported by